6.10.11





Claire @ Masterchef France !!!!



My beloved French friend Claire is participating to the grand TV show Masterchef France !!! 


 Claire is a young woman passionate about food and technology and she is really talented. It is dark and concentrated in each event. It is very demanding with herself and leaves little room for failure. She wants to go further and will do anything to happen in the kitchen.


These are some words from her during her interview for Masterchef at TF1 channel


I love my job, it is exciting and can help people every day. Lawyer for over 6 years, with some very heavy issues, however I need to cut when the day ends. Through the kitchen, I forget everything else to concentrate on one thing: the pleasure of sharing and fun to eat. Initially, simple hobby, cooking slowly devours all my spare time and turned into a passion. Today I want to take a chance on my passion. If the jury finds some qualities to my kitchen, why not try a genuine conversion?



Feel free to support her through her Facebook profile





 
  GOOD LUCK CLAIRE  













No comments:

Post a Comment

id='footer-2-2'/>